2013年5月15日星期三

Who is the best men's bags?


As a real, live in her 20 s, appointment of single women in New York city and I did a lot with small handsome boy, I don't know who is very good. Almost without exception, when a playboy found out what I do for a living, first of all, he wanted to tell me, where he had a "high" amount of money (usually less than $600 - a straight guy their bags are so cute) on a bag, he really love, it is totally worth it, let him understand the whole bag. After, guys often ask what kind of men's bags, I think is the best, sputtering and me a few seconds. However, with some time to think about it, I will go to Louis vuitton ticket.

I don't think Vuitton must be of the highest quality data, in the moment on the planet, but when you consider the good materials, is definitely a great choice of shapes and sizes, generally inside collect, the appearance of modern LV bag, I think give playboy bag lovers around the world one of the best set of alternatives. I mean, as long as you see, Louis vuitton Keepall 45 Bandouliere naxos. Sedate, this is an incredible luxury and completely classic. It's hard to say, according to the facts any package, men or women, but what is often vuitton to complete its men's wear design, especially in the leather, you can pick up a $4850 by Louis vuitton.
How are you? Have an independent brand, do you like? Companies do not want to make things more affordable? Let us know in the comments.

没有评论:

发表评论